All the presentations are protected by copyright and all rights are held exclusively by the author. Copies are for personal use only and shall not be self-archived in electronic repositories.
Recent PK/PD presentations are available for ISAP members and require to login.
ISAP-EPASG Conference "Integrating Knowledge and Innovating Therapies", 21 April 2017, Vienna, Austria
- Hartmut Derendorf: Pro-Con MIC vs. TKC: Why MIC is Poison for the Mind and Kill Curves are more informative
- Alasdair MacGowan: Pro-Con MIC vs. TKC: Pro MIC - Contra TKC
- Sebastian Wicha: Preclinical PK/PD - Towards a General Pharmacodynamic Interaction Model
- Elisabet Nielsen: Preclinical PK/PD - The Role of the Immune System
- Bernd Jilma: Translational PK/PD - The Role of the Immune System
- Thomas Walsh: Clinical PK/PD - The Role of the Immune System
After login, the presentations can be accessed here.