Current membership includes scientists, medical microbiologist, infectious disease specialists, pharmacists, those working in the pharmaceutical industry, and other health professionals interested in the field of antimicrobial chemotherapy.
Anyone with an interest and professional experience in PK/PD, dosing, resistance of anti-infectives, and outcome of antimicrobial therapy can apply to become a member of ISAP. We welcome applications from everywhere worldwide.
Membership of ISAP gives a number of important benefits:
- Free attendance of onsite ISAP symposia
- Free access to ISAP webinars/online meetings
- Free access to selected webinars/online meetings from partner organisations (e.g EPASG)
- Regular e-communications
- Access to member-only resources (current presentations, publications)
- Networking opportunities and feedback from PK/PD specialists
- Opportunities for Young Investigators to present their research
- Young Investigator Award
- Young Scientiest Mentoring Program
To apply to join ISAP, fill in these forms and complete as required. If you do not have other members to propose and second your application you can send your application with a CV. Your membership will become active on approval by the council and receipt of membership fees.
Full individual membership fee: 100 Euro
Postdoctoral members: 50 Euro
Student membership: free