- Opportunity for Young Investigator!
- View the presentations of the Polymyxin conference in Prato, Italy, May 2013
- The new book Fundamentals of Antimicrobial Pharmacokinetics and Pharamacodynamics is now officially published.
- Newsletter of the European PK/PD study group
- The annual meeting and post-ICAAC symposium will take place on September 9th, 2014 in Washington DC
PK/PD special topic:
Joga Gobburu: PK/PD in the regulatory environment
Forum for Young investigators: Brief presentations on PK/PD topics related to old and new anti-infectives
See Annual meeting for more information
Workshops at ICAAC 2014
Sessions at ICAAC 2014
Nephrotoxicity of Colistin and Polymyxin B: Are They Peas in a Pod?
Limitations in the Pharmacological Knowledge about Polymyxins - Zahra Kassamali
Nephrotoxicity of Colistin in Patients: What Have We Learned? - Keith S. Kaye
Mechanism of Polymyxin-Induced Nephrotoxicity - Jian Li
Is Polymyxin B More Nephrotoxic than Colistin in Patients? - Alexandre P. Zavascki
The Challenges with Old and New Drugs for the Treatment of Tuberculosis
Role of Product Development Partnerships for Unmet Needs - Melvin Spigelman
In Vivo Efficacy Assessment of Antituberculosis Agents - William R. Bishai
Pharmacokinetic Variability and Tuberculosis Treatment Outcomes - Charles Peloquin
Academic Perspective of Tuberculosis Drug Development - Scott G. Franzblau
Poster sessions Role of Pharmacogenomics with Anti-Infective Agents
Moderator: William Hope
Presentations/Presenters: David W. Haas and Munir Pirmohamed